Forest Bridge School is a school for children with autism. We currently have 96+ pupils. We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic candidate with a ‘can do attitude to fulfil the role of a Site Manager. This important role within the school ensures the security, safety, care, and availability of the building, to guarantee the staff and students have a safe and welcoming environment.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Ensure that buildings and grounds are maintained in a safe, clean, and secure condition and to undertake such tasks as may be necessary for effective site management.
• Provide advice, and assistance in premises-related matters, including legislation and regulations.
• The person appointed to have enthusiasm and commitment for improving the school within areas of their direct responsibility.
• To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
• To be responsible for the management of the cleaners and caretaker staff.
• To lead on Health and Safety reporting to the Head of Operations.
• Respond in a courteous manner to inquiries from the school community and external visitors as appropriate.
• Undertake any other duties as may be allocated from time to time by the Head of Operations/Headteacher
• Investigate and implement wherever possible ecological environmental solutions.
Forest Bridge School
- Special needs with state - free school funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 16 years