We are looking for an enthusiastic and ‘quick to smile’ class teacher to join our friendly team to provide maternity cover in one of our Reception classes from February 2018 on a 1 year fixed term contract- with the possibility to extend for the right candidate.
Jennett’s Park CE Primary School is a wonderful caring and supportive school with a distinctive Christian ethos. We highly recommend visiting our school as once you visit you will love it as much as we do. We pride ourselves that our children live by our Rainbow Promise and love and respect each other and all the staff.
We would like to appoint someone who:
· is creative, enthusiastic and resourceful
· has the ability to inspire children to learn
· puts the children’s individual needs at the heart of learning
· insists that learning should be fun
· has excellent communication and inter-personal skills
· is able to work effectively as part of a team
· has a clear understanding of the EYFS framework
· has high expectations of achievement and behaviour and a passion for school improvement
If this is you, we would love to meet you. Our Head Teacher, Mrs Savage or EYFS Leader Mrs Allen would be delighted to show you around and tell you more about our school. Please contact the school on 01344 301269 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Interviews: Tuesday 18th December
Jennett’s Park CE Primary School (Voluntary Aided)
3 Tawny Owl Square, Jennett’s Park, Bracknell RG12 8EB
Tel: 01344 301269