Appointment of the Principal
The Aldenham Education Group seeks to appoint The Founding Principal of Aldenham Prep School Muscat, to be employed from April 2020.
Aldenham School has provided outstanding academic, pastoral and co-curricular care and opportunities for young people since its foundation in 1597. Today, The Aldenham Foundation maintains its reputation for “Excellent All-Round Education” across all its schools. Its growing portfolio of overseas links continues to expand the contribution made by the Aldenham Foundation to international education, through its international arm, The Aldenham Education Group. Aldenham Prep School Muscat will join the Aldenham Education Group of Schools by opening in September 2020.
The Principal will be responsible to the Aldenham Education Group in fulfilling the following areas of responsibility:
- The Launch of Aldenham Prep School Muscat
- Recruitment of Pupils and Staff
- Representation and Marketing
- Asset Management
- Human Resources Management
- Pastoral Care
- Curriculum Management
The Aldenham Education Group seeks to appoint a Principal who:
- Is committed to the value of British independent school education within the international community
- Is a highly regarded professional teacher, trained in the UK
- Displays the resilience necessary to remain effective in an international setting
- Shows a high level of competence in all aspects of school management
- Is enthusiastic about the core values of the Aldenham Foundation (see Appendix)
- Possesses the tenacity to realise the vision of Aldenham Prep School Muscat within its local context
To apply, please forward your CV and a cover letter supporting your application, to Roddy Hammond, Director, Worldteachers Recruitment Ltd – email@example.com.
Further enquires can be made to Roddy directly on +44 1505 851271, Worldteachers Recruitment Limited, Homelea, Faith Avenue, Quarrier’s Village, PA11 3SX
All applications will be forwarded to Roddy who is the retained consultant for Aldenham Prep School Muscat teacher recruitment.