Teacher for French GCSE
Permanent, full time post required for September 2018
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your teaching skills in a great school?
We wish to appoint someone with commitment and the ambition to be a great French Teacher.
The person we appoint will:
- Be enthusiastic and flexible
- Be creative and use initiative
- Be a reflective learner
In return we can offer:
- A welcoming school
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- A strong senior and curriculum leadership team
- A supportive working environment
- Strong support for NQTs including membership of the Oaks Collegiate
- Excellent opportunities for promotion
Full details and school application form are available at
Birmingham City Council application forms and CV’s are not accepted. Please use Hillcrest School’s application on the school website.
Please note that appointment is subject to enhanced DBS, medical and reference checks.
Closing date is 4pm on Monday 19th March 2018
Interviews will take place on Friday 23rd March 2018.
'Pupils’ conduct is excellent. Around the school and in lessons, pupils are courteous and confident.'
'Strong ambition for improving outcomes for all pupils has led to good examination results.'
(Ofsted, July 2017).