Our client is a long-standing elite Independent school in central Perth. The school pride themselves on providing a highly academic education for all students and are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join their community. Teachers at this school are hard-working and at the cutting edge of pedagogy, innovation and 21st century teaching and learning practices.
About the Role:
- French Teacher
- Commencing term 3 2021
- Part time 0.7 FTE
- Highly regarded independent school
- Experienced Teachers are encouraged to apply
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number #TES2103-547753KB Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers