We wish to appoint a highly qualified and motivated Teacher of French, able to teach Y7 – 11 to GCSE; the ability to teach primary would be an advantage. Our ideal candidate will be a positive, passionate and enthusiastic Teacher of French who can bring learning to life and inspire our young minds to develop their interest and skills in this subject. NQTs are welcome to apply and would be fully supported.
We aim to recruit individuals who display the character and competence to drive our school towards success and support the school’s drive towards achieving ‘outstanding’ status. They will share in the school’s vision and fully support our ethos.
The successful candidate will hold QTS and will be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be able to deliver a rich, creative curriculum across KS3 & 4 (possibly primary)
- Be an enthusiastic and well qualified teacher with a track record of raising student engagement and achievement
- Be able to support students in reaching their full potential, including employing a range of pedagogical approaches
- Be interested in Self-Directed Learning and be open to different learning approaches
- Be committed to student leadership and encourage teamwork and collaboration
- Respect the school’s ethos, aims and values
- Enjoy being part of a supportive and progressive team
- Be willing to engage in continued professional development
In return we offer:
- An excellent working environment with good resources
- A professional team culture and students that are keen to excel
- A unique parental and community degree of support
- Attractive and competitive salary package based on experience and qualifications - salary and benefits are based on the Trust’s own scale and are representative of attracting the highest quality professionals
- The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience through continued professional development
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. For more information and to arrange a visit, please contact John Shanahan, Headteacher, on 01760 336939. To request an application pack please email email@example.com.
Interviews will take place: Thursday 10th April 2018
Focus Learning Trust is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of children, and as such the post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.