Smart Teachers are recruiting for a French Teacher at our client school located Sydney’s Northern Beaches district. It is co-educational school that caters for Preschool to Year 12. It is a unique international school community where the Australian and European cultures come together. Small classes allow for close attention to the needs of each individual student. Mathematics, Science and Technology play a major role in the curriculum, but where there is also enough space to develop sports, musical and artistic talents, and individual interests.
About the Role:
• Experience teaching Year 7 – 10 French essential
• Full-time, Temporary role
• 2 Term Contract
• Role commencing Term 3 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
• Provide current and relevant teaching references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Samantha, quoting job reference #WEB2003-543056SD – Samantha.email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2003-543056SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).