Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Front of House Administrator to work within a special needs school in South West London. This is a part time position, on Mondays and Tuesdays each week. The role is to start in January 2019, and could be for up to a period of 6 months. We are looking for an experienced Front of House Administrator, who ideally has had some exposure of working within a special needs school previously. This part time role will pay between £70 and £80 per day, dependent upon experience, and the successful candidate must have recent experience working as a Front of House Administrator.
About the Role
• Front of House Administrator
• Part time position, starting in January 2019, on Mondays and Tuesdays only
• This is a temporary contract, which may last for up to 6 months
• The daily rate will be between £70 and £80 per day, dependent upon experience
• The ideal candidate will have good telephone and communication skills, be organised and able to deal with staff, delivery drivers, parents and pupils
• Good general IT skills are required for this role, as well as social media and website experience
• Front of House staff will have confidence, willingness to learn, and be able to work as part of a team
About the School
• Mixed special needs school with pupils aged 11 – 19 years
• An ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating was provided in recent years
• There are small classes for the children, and the classrooms are named after London tube stations
• There is parking available in the local area
• The school is set in a residential area, and within walking distance of an overground station
• The school is located within travel Zone 3
In order to be considered for this role, the Front of House Administrator will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience working as a Front of House Administrator in a school
• Be confident, punctual, calm under pressure, and show accuracy in their work and attention to detail
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa / right to work)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number LXD14129.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.