Applications are invited for both Primary and Secondary full time contract Teachers in the Emerald Region, with Catholic Education in the Diocese of Rockhampton.
We invite applications from qualified educators who are committed to the ideals of Catholic schools and possess the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Appropriate qualities, knowledge and skills to provide a relevant and holistic education
The successful applicant will demonstrate a deep commitment to providing quality Catholic education and learning based on a personal faith as well as be a highly trained and qualified professional with significant experience in the provision of high quality educational programs. You will have well developed organisational skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to work well in a team, as well as the ability to work independently.
We offer generous incentives including:-
- Subsidised Housing
- Area allowances
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive salary structure for Teaching staff
- Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
- Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
- 39 weeks of term time for a school year
- Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
- Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
- Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa of Westfund Health Insurance
- Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations
- $500 travel subsidy
Applications close Friday, 14 December 2018.
To apply for this position please download an application package using the links below.
For general inquiries, please contact:
Employee Support Services
Catholic Education Office
PO Box 524
ROCKHAMPTON QLD 4700
Phone: 4931 3686
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer
Existing no to be different, but to make a difference….