Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of a school in South Tyneside, who are looking for a Teacher to start ASAP within Key Stage 2 (Year 4). This is a full-time position, the hours will include working 08:30 – 16:00, Monday to Friday.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Recent and up to date experience teaching in a year 4 classroom, or upper key stage 2 environment
- Superb knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum
- Creative and dynamic practitioner, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Confident communicator, who is able to form positive relationships with all school staff
- Be prepared to take on the full teaching role; parents evenings, staff briefings, extra-curricular activities, CPD as well as following the school ethos and being a positive member of the team
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- Ability to offset work related expenses, whilst being PAYE
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To find out more about this position, please contact Alex Chadkirk.