St Joseph’s School - Walgett
Full Time Permanent Primary Teacher
An exciting opportunity is available at St Joseph’s School (K-6) Walgett. We are seeking a high quality, enthusiastic teacher who supports the ethos of Catholic education and is able to work as part of a dynamic team. This position commences on 5 February 2019.
This position will attract the Special Diocesan Allowance of $2,870 gross pa paid fortnightly (effective January 2019).
- Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA
- Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school
- Hold appropriate Religious Education qualifications (or willingness to obtain)
- Demonstrate a high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a team member of the school and parish community
- Capacity to team teach in flexible learning environments
- An understanding of the importance of a collaborative approach to teaching
- Working with Children Check Clearance
For further details about the position contact John Phillips on 0400 126 668 or email email@example.com
An ‘Application for a Teaching Position’ must be completed as part of your application. This is available from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website: http://arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/teaching-positions/
Please email the application form, including a letter of application, addressing the essential criteria and outlining your suitability for the position, which will include nominated referees to:
St Joseph’s Primary School Walgett
Applications must be received by 3pm on Tuesday 20 November 2018.
Preferred applicants are subject to employment screening.