Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of a school in South Tyneside who are wanting to employ a temporary EYFS/KS1 Teacher for one term from Easter 2018. This is a full time position which will continue to the end of the academic year and therefore suitable candidates must be able to commit to the entirety of the role.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Recent and up to date experience teaching an EYFS or KS1 classroom
- Superb knowledge and understanding of both the EYFS and KS1 curriculum
- Confident communicator, who is able to form positive relationships with all school staff
- Be prepared to take on the full teaching role; parents evenings, staff briefings, extra-curricular activities, CPD as well as following the school ethos and bring a positive member of the team
- A DBS on the update service is advantageous, but full assistance provided if a new application is required.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- Ability to offset work related expenses, whilst being PAYE
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To find out more about this position, please contact Alex Chadkirk.