Monmouth Comprehensive School is seeking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner who:
- is able to facilitate learning to the highest standards;
- will build positive relationships with all learners;
- has the ability to create a supportive and well-ordered classroom environment.
The successful candidate will teach mixed Science in KS3 and be able to effectively deliver GCSE pathways.
Monmouth Comprehensive School
- Mainstream school with state funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
We are an over-subscribed comprehensive secondary school of around 1,700 students and 160 staff, including an exceptionally popular and successful Sixth Form of around 400 students and a Special Needs Resource Base of around 70 students. We are locat...