Do you have at least 2 years’ experience working in an administrative role?
Are you an organised individual who holds excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills?
Are you interested in working term time only in a successful and dynamic Academy?
If you have answered yes to these questions, Stockwood Park Academy would love to hear from you!
The Stockwood Park Academy are seeking to appoint a vibrant, organised and efficient administrator to join our lovely administrative team. We are looking for someone who will provide a dedicated, effective and confidential administration service to the whole school. The post holder must be able to work on their own judgement and initiative, be a good team player with flexibility in working hours and styles to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of organising meetings and taking accurate and concise minutes
- Have excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an administrative role
- Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work on own initiative with good time management skills
- Have a First Aid at Work Certificate or willing to train towards one
- Have an optimistic, positive and flexible attitude
- Have knowledge and understanding of Data Protection and educational legislation
- Responding to emails
- Managing the Academy’s incoming/outgoing post
- Minuting One to One Meetings
- Creating Forms and Charts
- Drafting reports and preparing documents
- Receive visitors and provide hospitality
- To support the senior leadership team during periods of high levels of work and supporting with marketing and PR campaigns
- To help with managing the reception and handling small amounts of petty cash as and when deemed necessary
- To support the student services department at core times
- Represent the Academy to the highest and most professional standard
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Salary: L3.16-19, £15,006 to £16,149
- Job Role: Permanent, term time only (39 weeks pa)
- Hours: 37 hours a week, 8am till 4pm (Monday to Thursdays), 8am till 3:30pm (Fridays)
Why work for Stockwood Park Academy:
- £30 million state of the art modern facilities with well-equipped classrooms in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school
- You’ll be working alongside charismatic, supportive and genuine colleagues and Senior Leadership Team who want to see you succeed and thrive
- A staff wellbeing team that implements various strategies to boost staff engagement including various activities, events, conferences and many other staff benefits
- Unparalleled CPD and training opportunities with cross trust and national development programs
- Excellent opportunities to develop and grow in a successful and expanding Academ
Closing Date: Wednesday 21st February at 12pm Interviews: Monday 26th February 2018
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do apply today – we look forward to hearing from you!
Please refer to our job description and person specification in your application as this acts as our selection criteria and is the basis of our interview shortlisting.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Hannah Chandler, Recruitment Officer on 01582 211 226 or email email@example.com
‘We believe in the safeguarding and welfare of children and expect all staff to share this view’. The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer.