Parkwood E- ACT Academy
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Grade 2 / Spinal Point 8 - 12 – starts at £8.36per hour, 20 hours per week / 39 weeks per year
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- Required for November 2017
- Apply by:
- 26 October 2017
Salary: Grade 2 / Spinal Point 8 - 12 – starts at £8.36per hour
20 hours per week / 39 weeks per year
Required for November 2017, an enthusiastic and friendly person with a flexible approach to working as a member of our academy. Responsibilities will include:
· Reprographics service to staff (training will be provided if required)
· Supervising students during lunch times
· Assisting in the dining areas and corridors
· Assisting with the break time refreshment service
· General cleaning around the academy
· Filing as and when required
· Provision of support to other staff as required.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Wendy Jackson on 0114 2310221 Ext 2030 in the first instance.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring (old CRB) form in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.
About Parkwood E- ACT Academy
- Parkwood E- ACT Academy
- Longley Avenue West, Sheffield
- South Yorkshire
- S5 8UL
- United Kingdom
Parkwood Academy will:
- Strive for high educational standards
- Nurture greater integration and community cohesion
- Reflect a culturally inclusive ethos
- Actively seek to collaborate and establish partnerships with organisations that will contribute to the development of such an ethos
- Work with and involve key stakeholders, partners and communities
- Ensure that key stakeholder groups, including parents, staff and the local community add support to deliver outstanding learning for all
- Ensure that all staff, community mentors and champions are positive role models for the students
- Provide a programme of high quality continuing professional development and training for all staff to underpin and sustain improvements in teaching and learning
- Emphasise in students the traditional values of self discipline, responsibility, respect, trust and cooperation.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.