General primary Teacher
Our client is a T to 6 school situated in the town of Katherine, in the Northern Territory of Australia. The school is a multi-age learning community where students are supported to achieve their personal best. Currently they are seeking a primary trained teacher to teach a HPE, Science and Creative Arts across T-2 classes. The position is a 3 Term contract with view to continue and will commence ASAP.
About the Role:
- Primary Teacher – T to Year 2
- Teaching HPE, Science and Creative Arts
- 6 classes, 3 hours per week with each class
- ASAP Start Date
- Contract through to end of Term 3 – view to continue
- Actively develop supportive learning environments and effective behaviour management practices.
- Supportive staff and leadership team
- Relocation Assistance
- Subsidise Rental Assistance
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Ochre Card.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV, quoting job reference #WEB1802-525812SP – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1802-525812SP - firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).