Integrated Science/Biology teacher
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed professional to teach General Science in Lower Secondary and later move into Upper Secondary (IGCSE and IB). Applicants should be able to teach Biology at a higher level and must be qualified teachers with at least 2 years experience.
Suitable candidates will:
- be able to teach across the age and ability range
- have a successful record of planning and delivering engaging learning activities
- teach the subject from an international perspective
- have an understanding of developing students whose first language is not English
- Experience of teaching IGCSE and IBDP would be an advantage.
Salaries and Benefits
- the opportunity to work as part of a motivated and engaged team
- the chance to make a significant contribution to a developing school
- an international working environment
- a nationally competitive salary
accadis is situated in Bad Homburg, a leafy town in the Taunus mountains, just outside of Frankfurt am Main. We are a lively, friendly and expanding school which currently has approximately 370 students from 3-18, representing over 38 nationalities. Privately owned, it is part of family concern and linked to the nearby accadis Hochschule.
The Secondary School is a recognised by the local German School Authority, and follows a mixed international and Hessian curriculum until Grade 10. IGCSEs are offered at the end of Grade 10 and in Grades 11 and 12 the students follow the IB Diploma Programme.