Haughton Academy, part of The Education Village Academy Trust, is seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher of Geography to deliver the highest quality teaching and learning across the age and ability range at the school.
We would like someone with:
- Passion and enthusiasm for teaching and learning.
- Drive and a relentless approach to improving standards.
- The commitment to developing all children to be the best that they can be.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and motivational skills.
- An enthusiastic and positive approach within and beyond the classroom
- The opportunity to teach within a successful Geography department.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your own professional practice through learning teams, action research and an extensive CPD programme.
- A technology rich learning environment.
- A committed, professional and welcoming staff team.
Closing date for the post is noon on Monday 19th February 2018.
Interviews will be held the week commencing Monday 26th February 2018.
Applicants should complete an application form and indicate through a letter (no more than two sides of A4) how their experience to date has prepared them for this role and how they would ensure future success.
Application forms and further details for the above positions are available by visiting our website at www.educationvillage.org.uk. Please telephone Dani Stapleton on 01325 248173 if you require any further information or would like to arrange a visit.
The Education Village Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and complete a Disqualification by Association disclosure.