Starting Date: 1st September 2021
Closing Date for application: Monday 1st March 9 a.m.
Salary: Inner London Salary (£32,157 for NQTs).
Please note – Interviews will take place virtually and a 1st July start may be on offer for NQTs
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful, outstanding, oversubscribed, mixed, multi-cultural high school in West London. We are in the top 120 schools nationally, for student progress. We are looking for a Geography teacher with real potential and a great love of the subject. We have an excellent, supportive Geography department with a tremendous record of developing both students and staff.
● Greenford High School is a key member of the Ealing Teaching School Alliance and has a long history of offering excellent CPD programmes, collaboration with other schools, personalised coaching and an outstanding record of career progression and promotion.
● We have a great record of developing NQTs, training over 30 student teachers each year and partnering Teach First in hosting and delivering CPD for their teachers.
● A vibrant, flourishing Post 16 Centre of 550 students, with many A Level classes.
● Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic colleagues.
● Excellent modern facilities and interactive technology in a well-resourced, new school, with a new KS3 building which has just opened.
● The opportunity for flexible working where possible.
● Other benefits include: generous non-contact time; small class sizes wherever possible; assistance for those taking Masters and further degrees; a partnership with the Institute of Education and Teach First; many colleagues taking Teaching Leaders courses, Future Leaders, NPQML and NPQSL; the opportunity to train and mentor student teachers and Teach First; a dedicated and supportive pastoral team; guaranteed car parking spaces and bicycle storage; shared department workroom; an excellent library; access to sporting facilities and a fitness gym; Workplace Options scheme providing advice and support; staff social events and well-being sessions.
Application packs are available from the school website www.greenford.ealing.sch.uk and should be returned to Dawn Druce at email@example.com
Greenford High School
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
To All Potential Applicants and New Staff,
Welcome to Greenford High School, an outstanding, high achieving, truly non-selective, inclusive comprehensive. As Headteacher, I am immensely proud of the many things that combine to make Greenford such a s...