Are you an enthusiastic and dynamic Geography Teacher?
Do you believe that there are no limits to student achievement?
If so, why not consider joining our school and make a difference to our students. From September 2021 we would like to appoint an outstanding Geography Teacher who has proven experience of success and is able to inspire students through their enthusiasm for the subject and has a firm belief in the potential of all.
What we are looking for:
• A forward thinking individual who is capable of inspiring students through their passion for Geography
• A successful teacher who is committed to attaining the highest standards in teaching and learning and brings out the best in every student
• An individual who can turn ideas and opportunities into success
• Applications are welcome from NQTs, from more experienced colleagues who are looking for a change or someone considering returning to teaching where you will be fully supported
• Experience of teaching Geography to Key Stage 5
Why choose our school?
• We offer excellent opportunities for professional development and a bespoke programme of support and training based on individual needs
• Strong links with local primary schools have been established and good practice and ideas are shared
• Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
• Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
• Free gym membership to all employees across the Bushey St James Trust
• Employee Assistance Programme for support and guidance on health, legal and personal matters
Full details of the vacancy can be found on our website www.busheymeads.org.uk along with further information about the school. Alternatively, please contact the HR team on 020 8955 8800.
To apply for this full-time post please send in a completed application form along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal. Your completed application form and letter should be returned to the school by post or by email to: email@example.com by the deadline. Please note that CVs and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 24th May 2021 (10am)
Bushey St James Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of employment will be subject to a number of pe-employment checks including ID and Right to Work in the UK, satisfactory written references, occupational health check and a successful Enhanced DBS check.
Bushey Meads School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Bushey Meads School - ‘Aspire to Achieve’
Bushey Meads School is part of the highly successful Bushey St James Trust; a growing Multi Academy Trust in leafy Bushey, Hertfordshire. Transport links are good with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by, ...