Geography Teacher (Maternity Cover)
An outstanding opportunity for a teacher of Geography to start from 1 December 2018 on a maternity contract.
We wish to appoint an inspiring, enthusiastic and motivated teacher who has a passion for learning. In Geography we offer students a pathway from Year 7 to Year 13 through KS3 curriculum, GCSEs A’ Levels. Over 1000 students on roll and a small and growing Sixth Form
• A strong belief in the professional development of all staff
• A very good reputation with parents / carers and the community
• A commitment to continuous improvement We offer excellent working conditions with key benefits that include:
• A great work / life balance
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Staff Mentoring
• Staff car park on site
• A strong focus on the professional development of all staff within our school Shirley High
School is a highly successful, mixed 11 – 18 secondary school with approximately 1000 students on role located on a fabulous ‘leafy’ site on the outskirts of Croydon with excellent transport links.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
More information can be downloaded from our website www.shirley.croydon.sch.uk
You can also find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/shirleyhighschool/ Application pack and more information: to be downloaded from our website.
Closing date: Monday 12 November 2018
Shirley High School is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales. Company No. 7837778 Registered Office: Shirley High School, Shirley Church Road, Shirley, Croydon, CR0 5EF