Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Geography Teacher to join an “outstanding” all-girls school for 11-18 year olds in South West London. This full time Geography Teacher position is available from January 2018 and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year. There is a possibility that the Geography Teacher role will continue on thereafter.
About the Role
· Geography Teacher
· January 2018 start until end of academic year
· Potential to continue as permanent
· Daily rate from £140 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· All-girls school
· “Outstanding” OFSTED
· High standard and high academic results across all year groups
· Large Modern facilities across the school
· Easily accessible from all transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Geography Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SZL1859.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.