Sarum Academy would welcome applications from both experienced teachers and outstanding NQTs, for the position of Geography Teacher to join our fantastic team.
Sarum Academy is a highly successful school with a growing reputation; part of the Magna Learning Partnership Academy Trust.
We recommend that you refer to our applicant information pack for further information about this role
The successful applicant will:
- Have a proven track record of success
- Have high aspirations for all pupils
- Demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for Geography
- Be able to teach across the age and ability range
- Possess a strong team ethos
- Display good communication skills
The Academy offers:
An enthusiastic and driven team of teachers and support staff
- Ongoing professional development of the highest standard.
- Outstanding support and training for colleagues new to the profession
- Wider school involvement
- A strong support network both within the school and within the Magna Learning Partnership Academy Trust
- Science faculty with own classroom
- Free onsite Parking
- Free onsite gym for staff
- Own Teacher Laptop
- Child care Scheme
- A fantastic working environment and wealth of resources including full access to ICT
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
For further details please visit www.sarumacademy.org or contact Matthew Smith on 01722 342437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 18th February 2018