Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate Geography Teacher to join “Good” school in Surrey, South West London. This part time permanent post will be available for a January 2019 start teaching 2.5 days per week. This role will include teaching a timetable to KS3 and KS4 students only, with a 50% timetable. This role is also ideal for teachers looking for a flexible work balance at a school with a really good working environment. The heavily oversubscribed school is constantly growing in its academic strengths and continuous support from the leadership team.
About the Role
· Geography Teacher
· Part time permanent contract
· Timetable teaching KS3 and KS4
· Extensive extra-curricular activities available
· Salary up to £39,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Rated “Good” with outstanding features by Ofsted
· Average sized mixed secondary that
· Heavily oversubscribed school
· Supportive of staff wishing to continue their education
· Strong exam results improving year on year
· Have gained various awards relating to the provision of a performing arts academy
· Plan fun team building events for staff and students alike to keep the working environment healthy
· Located in Surrey with good rail and road access
In order to be considered for this role, the Geography Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Must have a degree and QTS or equivalent
· Possess the ability to design exciting, engaging lessons
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN12612.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.