Applications are invited for the following Geography Teacher roles at an elite, Independent school, located on Sydney’s Upper North Shore. This leading Independent school caters for Kindergarten to Year 12. Students enjoy extensive curricular and co-curricular educational programs, advanced learning technology, outstanding facilities and extensive choices in the performing/visual arts, sporting and cultural arena. Strong academic record and focus on each student as an individual creates a caring, safe, stimulating environment that inspires a balanced educational experience.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent contract
• Commencing Term 2, 2021
• Teaching Stage 4-6 Geography
• Experience and ability to teach Stage 4-6 Geography essential
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2103-547713SL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales