German Speaking TA
Europa School UK is a unique school offering a bilingual education for children from the age of 4. Our school has a collaborative approach and is supportive of our staff. While our innovative approach to education is challenging for the children, we enjoy a positive relationship with our parent body who enthusiastically help us in our pursuit of our multilingual and multicultural goals.
We can offer:
• Great staff who are welcoming, committed and energetic
• A warm, friendly and supportive school ethos
• A successful school with a great learning environment
• Fantastic children who have high aspirations
We are looking for someone:
• German speaking, command of the language should be C2 level (CEFR*)
• Adaptable to our unique timetabling
• Have excellent control techniques
The hours will be Wednesday afternoon, and all day Thursday and Friday.
They should support the vision of the school and be prepared to work closely with colleagues in sharing the programme. In Primary half the week is taught through English and half taught through German, French or Spanish.
Teaching assistants are expected to have C2 (European Common Framework*) level in the language of the classroom.
Each of two class teachers is responsible for teaching through one of the two languages. Europa School UK is an all-through school of 900+ pupils aged 4 to 19. Our primary was established in 2012.
Applications will be considered as they arrive, so early application is recommended.