Smart Teachers is recruiting for a German Teacher / French Teacher / MFL Teacher to join an outstanding secondary school in leafy Hampshire. This full time position begins in January 2018 and is contracted until the end of the academic year. The successful German Teacher / French Teacher / MFL Teacher will work with a supportive and exciting leadership team, as well as have the opportunity to be involved in extracurricular activities. This position has the potential to become permanent.
About the Role
· German and French Teacher
· Work alongside motivational teachers and support staff
· Add value to extracurricular life at school
· Open to NQT’s and overseas trained teachers
· Up to £190 per day, dependent on experience
· Potential to turn permanent
About the School
· School rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, behaviour rated ‘Outstanding’
· Classrooms are fully resourced and equipped with the latest resources and IT facilities
· Set around a large play area, with aesthetically pleasing communal areas
· Very supportive parents and community
· Easy links into London if needed
· Affluent area
In order to be considered for this role, the German Teacher / French Teacher / MFL Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SZH1626.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.