Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic and highly motivated PE teaching assistant ? If so, we would like to meet you.
London Enterprise Academy is a Free School at the heart of London’s vibrant East End. The Academy opened in September 2014 with year 7’s only, in a former glass office block, which has been fully renovated to a high standard. The Academy provides its pupils aged 11-16 with a stimulating education and personalised curriculum within a supportive environment. All of our students are encouraged to stretch themselves to achieve their potential.
Required from September 2021, the successful candidate will be a creative individual, excited by the challenge of working in Physical Education. He or she will be a problem solver, looking for opportunities to craft engaging explorations and discoveries from any aspect of school life.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher assistant who may have had experience of teaching / assisting with PE lessons within the secondary school setting. This post would equally suit either an experienced practitioner wanting a new challenge or an individual wanting to work with a group of dynamic teachers in a small department in a small school.
The successful candidate for the Girls Sports Assistant/TA will:
* Be an outstanding practitioner who inspires pupils
* Have a track record of successful learning and teaching and delivering results
* Have the ability to draw upon their professional background to demonstrate their ability to successfully assist pupils up to GCSE
* Be creative in delivering a rigorous, academic curriculum
* Believe that every child can and will succeed
* Be flexible, collaborative and resilient
* Contribute to the whole life of the school through our extensive enrichment programme.
* Have the highest ambitions for your pupils, the department, the school and yourself
We will offer you:
* A unique opportunity to contribute to the school and the department
* A happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards
* An opportunity to pioneer an exciting, academic curriculum
* A network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from
London Enterprise Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment will be subject to a successful enhanced DBS clearance.
London Enterprise Academy (LEA)