Governess / Governor
Outback, north Queensland
- Expiring soon
- Job type:
- Full Time, Fixed Term
Our client is a family owned cattle property seeking a Governess / Governor to educate four primary aged children.
The family is seeking to appoint a qualified and highly motivated Primary trained teacher. This fulltime 12 month position will commence in January 2018. The regular roles and responsibilities of a teaching position can be expected, however, appropriate candidates would look to emerge themselves into the everyday life of the family and property. There is also employment opportunities for partners of successful candidates.
About the Role:
- Primary Teacher of small composite class
- 4 students, Years 1, 2 and 4
- Outback, North Queensland location
- Competitive salary and remuneration for successful applicant
- Accommodation and other benefits included in salary package
- Opportunities for couples or singles to apply
- Amazing country Queensland experience
- New graduates, experienced or overseas candidates welcome to apply
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Ref #SEK1710-522222 or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).
About Tes Australia
- Tes Australia
- Level 3, 127 Creek Street, Brisbane
We help teachers, leaders and support staff find and secure their dream role in great schools across Australia and internationally. Since 2005 we’ve placed over 130,000 teachers and leaders in hundreds of schools.
Most of our team members are former educators themselves and understand what it’s like to be part of a school community. That’s why we take the time to get to know you, so we can understand what type of school is right for you and exactly what kind of job you’re looking for.
Our team in Brisbane helps educators find jobs throughout Queensland, Northern Territory and Western Australia in independent, Catholic and government primary and secondary schools.
If you’re an experienced leader or an educator ready to take your next step up, take a look at our Executive Search jobs listings here.
With us, it’s easy
We go the extra mile for you, taking the hard work out of sifting and searching for jobs, by presenting you with roles in schools that match your ethos and values. Our thorough approach is entirely free for educators, and includes a range of career support services that will help you make a great impression from your application through to your interview.
When you work with us, we can help you:
• Find a role that matches your needs, values and ethos
• Gain valuable insights into schools you’re interested in, to help you make the right decision
• Create a professional and tailored CV
• Obtain all required references and vetting checks
• Prepare for a successful interview with personalised feedback and insights
How to get started
It’s simple! Either apply for one of our active jobs listed below, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. After we receive your CV a member of our team will be in touch to set up a quick informal online interview to get you started.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.