We are looking for a Graduate Boarding Assistant to join our team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Graduate to contribute to our Boarding Programme in a stunning setting on Lake Geneva on the beautiful Swiss Riviera between Montreux and Vevey. This is a truly International School with over 61 different nationalities. The ability to understand and enjoy multi culturalism is a key requirement of this post.
Day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
• Working as part of a team to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the students in the house.
• Supporting the team to ensure the smooth running of the boarding house.
• Assisting with extra-curricular activities.
• Playing an active role in the weekend activity programme.
• Supporting students during study time.
• Helping with airport transfers at key times of the term.
• Assisting with any other duties that the school might reasonably ask.
This position, term time only, involves a variety of responsibilities and tasks in the boarding House. You will require you to be flexible, enthusiastic, energetic and good humoured worker.
The work is demanding but rewarding and offers the opportunity to get experience in an international school environment in a stunning setting next to Lake Geneva.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
St. George's International School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years