We are looking for an inspirational and motivated graduate to join the Physical Education department at Colfe’s School. The role of the Graduate Assistant is to provide support across the department and to work alongside the PE teaching team, coaching rugby, football and cricket, in addition to the duties below.
This role is term-time only but will include some evenings and weekends.
Duties will include:
• Assisting with the teaching of PE lessons
• Management of school teams (expertise dependent)
• Officiating at school sports fixtures and tournaments
• Responsibility for morning, lunchtime and after school training sessions
• Lesson cover
• Administration including updating team lists, departmental records, registers and displays
• Supervision of pupils on sporting fixtures/trips
• Attendance at departmental meetings
• Assisting with Outdoor Pursuits activities involving residential stay
• Other related tasks as reasonably requested by the Director of Sport/Head