JESS is a well-established, high performing ‘not for profit’ school. We have the following position available from September 2021.
Graduate Sports Coach - Football Specialism
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the thriving Sports Department at JESS (Jumeirah and Arabian Ranches Departments) as a Sports Coach. We are looking for individuals who have coached to a high level . They must be passionate about sport and wish to share this with enthusiastic and energetic young people.
JESS aspires to cement its position as a leading sporting school in the region and is looking to excel further whilst delivering a lively and stimulating curriculum. The department is well resourced and supported. This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
The role requires and involves the following;
• Relevant coaching qualifications and equivalent experience
• Coaching and running teams
• Officiating as appropriate
• Assisting experienced subject teachers in sporting situations
• Coaching groups in specialised topic areas
• Being involved in after school and weekend fixtures
• Being an integral part of the school community
• Experience of teaching and coaching to children and young people
• Good communication skills
• An ability to work as part of a team
Applicants must complete the JESS application form and send their CV and letter of application to:-
Mr. R Nicholson, Co-Curricular, Commercial & Sporting Director, Jumeirah English Speaking School
The closing date for applications is 9am Sunday 11th of April 2021.
JESS Dubai - Arabian Ranches
United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years