About the Role:
- Graphics and/or DT Teacher
- Term 3 Contract
- Top boys’ Catholic school
- Based in Brisbane’s Northern suburbs
- Holistic education approach
- Excellent facilities and resources
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
If you are in Australia, email your CV to Chris, quoting job reference #TES1805528308CW - email@example.com
If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #TES1805528308CW – firstname.lastname@example.org
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).
The Application Process:
Once you have confirmed your interest in this position, Smart Teachers will provide the school with your Smart Teachers Application. Please note, only applicants with suitable qualifications and experience for this position will be shortlisted.
The information herein is privileged to you and provided in accordance with the procedural expectations placed on Smart Teachers by the school. As such please refrain from contacting the school directly and/or sending your CV direct to the school as this may hinder the process.
Correspondence continues through Smart Teachers up to the point of interview with the school. If you are requested in for interview, you will receive a call from one of our consultants. Sometimes feedback cannot be given until the school has offered and a candidate accepts the position. Please call 07 3112 8566 if you have any questions.