A qualified and experienced Grounds Person/Gardener is required to assist in the maintenance and upkeep of landscaped areas as well as the school’s sports facilities. Working alongside the Head Gardener, the varied duties are linked to the constantly changing activities throughout the school year. They include:
• maintenance of the sports grounds/courts and setting up equipment
• looking after planted areas and green roofs
• site clearing and cleaning
• helping with swimming pool checks
• assisting with sports events and other school functions
• participating as a fire officer.
St Paul’s Girls’ School is one of the country’s leading independent secondary day schools for girls aged 11-18. Housed in a grade II listed buildings on Brook Green, and with nearby hard courts, playing field, and swimming pool, the school provides excellent facilities and is easily accessed by public transport (zone 2).
Visit our jobs page for further details. Applications must include a full CV, and be received by midday on the specified closing date.
Closing date: Wednesday 14 April 2021
We recommend candidates apply as soon as possible since applications will be reviewed as they are received, and interviews arranged on a rolling basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
St Paul's Girls' School
Hammersmith and Fulham
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years
St Paul's Girls' School is one of the UK's leading independent secondary schools for girls aged 11-18. We offer a classical yet forward-thinking education, providing talented young women with a dynamic and stimulating environment in which to learn an...