The Governing Body are looking to recruit a passionate, innovative, and visionary leader to take the school to the next level at this exciting stage of its development.
Our new Head must ensure that each student fulfils his unique potential. You will be expected to work with all stakeholders to build a compelling vision for the school that drives all improvement activities.
The successful candidate will be committed to continuous improvement of teaching and learning, espouse the legacy and traditional ethos of the School, and ensure that achievement is recognised, encouraged, supported, and celebrated.
- Be confident and positive with strong leadership credentials and the ability to build relationships with a wide variety of internal and external partners.
- Be able to build successful teams and work collaboratively with others to achieve success.
- Be highly self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Understand how to lead and manage change.
- Be a good listener and an effective communicator.
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of current legislation and national developments in education, and know how to use resources effectively to maximise student performance whilst ensuring the financial stability of the school.
In return, the school can offer you:
- A forward-looking institution proud of its history and excellent reputation.
- An opportunity to be involved in creating a dynamic vision for the school - initially for sixth form expansion and an expansion building programme.
- Well behaved students who enjoy learning and who thrive on our outstanding extra-curricular opportunities.
- A supportive, dedicated and well qualified teaching and support team.
- A school with a secure financial footing.
For further information, please visit www.kings.lincs.sch.uk
To discuss the role in more detail, or book a tour of the school please call Louise Wood on 01476 563180 or email email@example.com.
To apply, please download the attached documents and complete the application form. All completed application forms should be sent to HR@kings.lincs.sch.uk
Closing date: Noon on 16 February 2018
Shortlisting: w/c 19 February 2018
Interview date: w/c 26 February 2018
The King's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, including the children’s barred list, and well as other pre-appointment checks outlined in Keeping Children Safe in Education (September 2016).