The British School of Bahrain (BSB) is one of the preeminent co-educational schools in the Gulf educating approximately 2,600 students aged 3 - 18. Founded in 1990, the School has been consistently ranked as one of the top schools in Bahrain; with students achieving impressive results at both GCSE and A Level before attending some of the world’s leading universities. Students also have the opportunity to study for BTEC qualifications and benefit from TEP (Sixth Form Enrichment Program).
BSB is located on a purpose built campus which includes state-of-the-art classrooms, an indoor swimming pool, basketball and tennis courts, technology laboratories, a drama studio, art gallery, four sports halls and a running track.
• Responsible for leading, developing, expanding and maintaining Academies business development strategies to meet the school’s objectives and drive BSB enrolment and Academies enrolment targets. This includes sponsorship acquisition and liaison for specific school activities, BSB Academies and any corporate body partnerships.
• Overall responsibility to lead, drive, market and manage the BSB Academies, ensuring their sustainable profitability and coordinating with all Academies stakeholders to ensure the brand is upheld and quality assured.
• Responsible to develop the academies in order to achieve maximum utilization of space and facilities to maximise revenue.
• Ensure Academies revenue targets are achieved.
• Lead competitor analysis and initiate proactive strategy development
• To monitor and benchmark BSB Academies against competitor school offerings and make proactive strategic suggestions to improve current offering and promotion
• Promote positive relations with parents, teachers, students and the whole school community.
• Utilize suitable mediums to facilitate registrations and increase awareness of Academies programs.
• Lead and manage the Academies department including but not limited to hiring of coaches, monitoring the performance of the coaches, building and maintaining the relationship with parents and children.
• Responsible in providing an administrative structure to ensure the effective running of the Academies, including registration and booking systems; collection of fees and payments; control of budget planning and expenditure; and creating reports for management when required.
Attached is the Job Description which outlines the details of the job requirement.
BSB is proud to be a member of Inspired, a leading global premium schools group educating over 38,000 students across an international network of 51 schools on five continents. Inspired schools are designed to enable students to achieve their maximum potential in a nurturing, progressive academic environment from the ages of 1-18. Further information on BSB and Inspired can be found at www.britishschoolbahrain.com and www.inspirededu.co.uk
Letters of application and CVs should be sent by the closing date 20 October 2019 to email@example.com.
The British School of Bahrain and Inspired are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).