We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic teacher to lead our Business and Economics department. Applications are welcome from experienced teachers able to teach Business and Economics throughout the ability range at KS4 and KS5. Excellent support is available from a very experienced team.
Oak Wood School is a truly inclusive mixed, multi-ethnic 11-18 school that embraces all aspects of comprehensive education. The curriculum is well balanced and reflects the needs of all our students and the local community in that we cater for the academic and vocational subjects.
Situated on a large site close to Heathrow Airport and the centre of Hillingdon, Oak Wood School has much to offer:
- a commitment to the professional development of all its staff to become outstanding teachers and leaders
- staff wellbeing programme
- childcare and cycle to school vouchers
- excellent transport links (by train 45 minutes to central London), bus routes 427, 278 & U2, train (Chiltern Railways, Great Western Railway and Underground (Metropolitan & Piccadilly)
- on-site parking including electric charging facilities
- on-site catering facilities.
Completed applications to be sent to Shannon Smith or emailed to: HR@oakwoodhillingdon.org.uk Please note that CVs will no t be accepted - you must complete our Application Form to be considered for this post.
Visits to the school can be arranged if requested.
Further details are available from the vacancies page of our website: www.oakwoodhillingdon.org.uk/Current-Vacancies/
Closing date: Midday, Wednesday 19 May 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 25 May 2021
The appointment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS Disclosure. Oak Wood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Oak Wood School
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Oak Wood is a vibrant, innovative and aspirational community where students are encouraged to aim high to achieve their personal goals. We are an oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive Foundation School that serves its local community in Hillingdon...