Burnham Grammar School
Head of Business/Economics
MPS/UPR + London Fringe TLR2b (£4,785 pa)
Permanent, Full Time
Required for September 2021
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic teacher to lead this very successful department
We are offering you:
• Enthusiastic, motivated and intelligent students
• An outstanding culture & ethos where students & staff enjoy & achieve
• A socially and culturally diverse school community
• Exceptionally well-resourced department
• An enthusiastic and friendly department
• National finalists in the Young Enterprise award 2020.
• Gold IIP Award & IIP Champion reflects personalised and nationally recognised CPD
We want from you:
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
• To be a passionate practitioner of Business and Economics
• The ability to engage and inspire our students
• Commitment to developing the highest standards of Learning and Teaching
• Innovative and dynamic leadership
• The ability to teach A level Business and Economics
• A track record of securing outstanding student progress
Closing date for applications: 3pm on Friday 5th March 2021
Candidates may be interviewed prior to the closing date.
Please download an application form from our website or telephone the school for more information: 01628 604812. Applications should be sent to Mrs A Pankhania by email or post. Please note we do not accept CVs.
Post to: Burnham Grammar School,
Hogfair Lane, Burnham, Bucks. SL1 7HG
Just west of London, near Windsor & Maidenhead & convenient to the M40, M4 & M25.
Burnham station (mainline Paddington & Crossrail) is a short walk from the school.
Headteacher: Dr A Gillespie
We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race
Burnham Grammar School as part of the Beeches Learning Development Trust is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of its students & staff & expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
Burnham Grammar School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
We are a caring school where exceptional relationships are fostered and every student is valued as an individual. We get to know our students to enable us to personalise the support they need to fulfil their potential. Our friendly but purposef...