Network International School is seeking to appoint a range of full time creative and inspirational teachers from August 2021. In the last five years our Year 11 and Year 6 cohorts achieved progress equivalent to Outstanding Schools progress in the UK. If you interested in working in a unique international school and sharing in its exciting future as Myanmar develops rapidly as a country over the new few years come and join us.
The successful candidate will be:
• An outstanding teacher
• Passionate about developing the whole child
• Unrelenting in their belief of the potential of children
• Up to date with curriculum developments
• A native level English speaker
About the school:
• All through 2-18 international school in Yangon, Myanmar
• Network is one of the leading British International Schools in Yangon
• Network comprises a dedicated team of highly qualified international teachers
• Network is a small school setting with three classes in each year group
• The vision of Network is to provide an excellent education for young people so they may become independent, active and responsible members of society
• Competitive salaries based on experience and skills
• One Return air fare per year
• Comprehensive Health Insurance
• Accommodation allowance per month
• An international community
• A Continuing Professional Development Programme
• 100% school fees remission for dependent children
• Visa run allowance in terms 1, 2 & 3
A-Level teaching experience required. The post will suit an outstanding teacher who is interested in developing their career in an international setting. The candidate needs to be passionate about teaching and have a desire to make a difference to international children’s lives. The successful candidate will be an inspirational role model and share in our commitment to the education of the whole child.
Skype interviews will be held from the week commencing 18 January 2021. Please send your CV with a supporting statement, addressing the Person Specification to email@example.com.
If you wish to discuss this post please contact Carl Dent firstname.lastname@example.org
Network International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. To that end identity, security and medical checks will be required from the successful applicant. The school is also an employer committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications regardless of age, gender or ethnicity.
Network International School
- International schools & colleges