Head of Business Studies and Teacher of Hospitality
We are looking for an inspiring, engaging and talented teacher who has the relevant skills to lead the Department and teach and across the key stages including A Level and BTEC Business and Hospitality. The successful candidate will be passionate about their subject, dedicated to providing exceptional learning experiences within and beyond the classroom, and keen to contribute to wider aspects of School life.
Candidates are sought who can demonstrate a successful track and particular aptitude for:
• Subject knowledge
• Developing the practice of colleagues
• Communication and relationship-building;
• Planning, implementing and managing change
• Teamwork and attention to detail.
• Interest and experience in curriculum development
The closing date for applications is 12pm on Tuesday 13 April 2021.
Interviews will be held virtually on Friday 19 April 2021.
Westonbirt Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers, reference and medical checks and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years