High Expectations for All
Required for September 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a vibrant and forward-looking department. We welcome applications from Business teachers of all educational backgrounds and experience.
11-18 co-ed grammar school with 1290 students (400 in sixth form).
An academy and SCITT with a tradition of training teachers .
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic students – this is a school where learning is valued and teachers are respected
- A range of extracurricular opportunities at all key stages
- GCSE and A-level teaching
- Excellent CPD opportunities and support
We would like from you:
A love of your subject and the desire to work collaboratively, whilst also bringing fresh ideas to the team. The ability to teach some A-Level Economics would be welcome.
The Royal Latin School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the health, welfare and well being of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check and satisfactory references
For further information and details of how to apply please access our website www.royallatin.org or contact Karen Bishop email@example.com
Closing date: 24th February 2021 @ 9.00a.m.
Interview date: TBC
Headteacher: David Hudson
Buckingham is a town within easy access of Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Oxford, Banbury and Northampton
Royal Latin School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years