This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a popular, over-subscribed and progressive 11-19 comprehensive school. Chelmer Valley High School is proud of all its subjects and is especially committed to creative teaching and learning. We have a strong belief in all of our students and we are dedicated to ensuring good outcomes for all students in a safe and supportive environment.
The successful candidate will:
• Be creative and inspiring
• Be passionate about the teaching of Business and able to lead and develop the delivery of Business Studies at GCSE, A Level, BTEC Level 3 & Economics at A-level
• Be an exceptional classroom practitioner, delivering lessons that motivate and inspire our students to achieve
• Be enthusiastic about their own professional development
If you are interested in joining us then please contact Michelle Robertson via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to download an application form and apply, please visit our website: www.chelmervalleyhighschool.co.uk. Closing date for applications midday on Wednesday 14 April 2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
Chelmer Valley High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Chelmer Valley High School is located north of Chelmsford, in the village of Broomfield. We became an Academy on 1st August 2011. It is a very exciting time at Chelmer Valley, we continue to go from strength to strength with a staff whose...