We are seeking high performing staff for posts commencing in August 2021. Successful applicants are offered two-year renewable contracts with highly competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions.
- Design a curriculum within Cambridge International – Lower Secondary, Upper Secondary, IGCSE and Level AS and A English framework that embraces teaching and learning for pupils.
- Work collegially within the secondary school to support the school’s vision, mission and philosophy; support the school’s curricular and philosophical commitments as an International school; and assist the secondary school in meeting its planning goals.
- Help promote a culture where diversity is encouraged and where students learn to respect differences, take responsibility for their actions, exercise leadership and strive for academic excellence.
- Maintain accurate written and/or electronic records of all aspects of the secondary program.
- Ensure that the school meets all programme regulations and deadlines.
- Plan and organise the teaching PD for teachers.
- Holder of Master Degree and teacher's qualification
- At least 3 years' full-time experience in mainstream education
- An ability to Integrate teaching and management of Lower Secondary, IGCSE and Level AS and A English framework with other curriculum that the school developed during the tenure.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and vision for the future of educational practice
- A passion for education and excellence; ability to inspire colleagues, to accept responsibility, show in their actions and decisions firmness, fairness, consistency and integrity.
- Courage to introduce and manage change and innovation
- Flexible, inclusive and pragmatic management style
- High level interpersonal and administrative skills
- Articulate and a strong communicator
- Confident in meeting and communicating with others
- Possess good organisational skills, manage time efficiently and be able to meet deadlines
YOUR BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
This is a certified teaching position that requires you to have a recognised teaching qualification in primary education. Furthermore, we are looking for a teacher with the following traits and behaviours:
- Strong curiosity in learning about other cultures and working with diverse peopleGenuine interest in the field of primary education from both a pedagogical and theoretical perspective
- Open mindset and ability to develop efficient student and parent’s relationships
- Willingness to embrace our VAS core values
As an international teacher our package will include:
- a competitive base salary - tax free.
- monthly housing allowance.
- visa and work permit reimbursement.
- settling-in allowance.
- tuition waiver for up to two children.
- medical insurance.
- 12 weeks of paid holidays.
- retention bonus.
- two-year contract and visa (renewable)
- annual flight allowance
- excellent medical cover
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants should apply online through the TES careers portal. Please provide the names and full contact details of three professional referees, one of whom should be the Director/Head of School/Principal of your current school.
The application should be submitted no later than 30. June.2021
Early applications are encouraged, as MIS reserves the right to appoint before the deadline.
Applications will be processed on receipt and suitable candidates will be interviewed without delay. Adverts will be removed when posts are filled.
Candidates selected for interview will be contacted soon after applying with the package information before moving to interview via Zoom or a mutually agreed platform.
Jet International School Recruitment process involves the below steps:
- First Listing Processing.
- First Round Online Interviews
- Second Round Online Interviews
- References, Qualifications, resume, cover letter, scans of all relevant documents/certifications
- Letter of Offer
Jet International School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
JET International School, formed in 2019 in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, provides an international school curriculum for children in stages primary secondary, and advanced.
JET International School is formed by Mr. Chinzorig Tserendorj, who has been leadin...