The successful candidate will have the overview of Dance from Year 3 to 11
Cranleigh Abu Dhabi has grown a reputation for its dedication to the Performing Arts and commitment to Dance as a key contributing factor to the “whole child” teaching philosophy. Dance encompasses the children’s personalities, embraces differences in cultures and opens the creative minds of the future. Dance is taught throughout the school from Pre- Prep to Sixth form and is an essential part of the academic and co- curricular programs and has enjoyed incredible growth over the last four years. The results speak for themselves with an exceptional 100% pass rate at GCSE. Please refer to the attached job description for more information.
About Cranleigh Abu Dhabi
Cranleigh Abu Dhabi sits at the entrance to Saadiyat’s emerging Cultural District in keeping with the school’s motto, ‘Ex Cultu Robur’ – ‘From Culture Comes Strength’. Built over seven hectares, we have a beautiful, bespoke campus situated within minutes of New York University Abu Dhabi and the magnificent Saadiyat Beach, as well as the extraordinary Louvre Abu Dhabi.
In addition to the broad academic curriculum, our daily routine offers a wealth of opportunities that allow pupils to explore their full range of talents in fine arts, performing arts, music, sport and other activities such as gymnastics, golf, horse riding and debating to name but a few. Check out our Facebook page to get an even better idea of day-today life at Cranleigh Abu Dhabi.
We are looking for first class teachers to join our vibrant team and work with us in our pursuit of excellence. Attractive packages will reflect the professionalism of our staff and the value we place on them.
Person Specification (minimum):
· Bachelors Degree in the related subject with a PGCE and minimum of two years teaching experience
· Be able to provide a relevant and up to date police check
· Experience in teaching at a UK Curriculum school preferably from an independent school background but not essential
· Passion for contributing to Cranleigh’s extensive enrichment programme
What we offer:
· Competitive terms of employment and excellent working conditions
· Tax Free Salary
· Fully furnished accommodation
· Medical insurance and annual Air Fare for individuals and dependents where applicable
· Generous discounts on children’s school fees