Head of Department - Humanities
We are currently seeking qualified and highly motivated teacher or leader to take on a Head of Department for Humanities role for a school located in Brisbane. The school take pride in providing a highly academic education for all students. Staff at this school are hardworking and enjoy collaboration.
About the Role:
- Head of Department – Humanities
- Term 3 commencement, Permanent Role
- One of Brisbane’s leading state high schools
- Recognised for innovation and progressive programs
- Ideally located for teachers living in the Western or Southern suburbs of Brisbane
- The school promotes excellence and high expectations
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Smart/ Tes Website version
Fast track your application:
· If you are in Australia, email your CV to Ryan, quoting job reference #WEB1806-528527RM - firstname.lastname@example.org
· If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #TES1806-528527RM– email@example.com
· To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!