Our client is a highly reputable independent school located in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. This school boasts strong community ties, excellent academic results, and modern facilities and has a close partnership with parents and teachers to maximise students' potential. This exciting opportunity is to start in January 2020.
About the Role:
• Head of Learning Area – Science & Technologies
• Position to commence Term 1, 2020
• Coordinator 2 Leadership Allowance for the period of the appointment
• Full-time, Permanent teaching position
• Temporary appointment to the position of Head of Learning Area for period of 3 years, with the option to reapply at the conclusion of the 3 year period
• Convenient Upper North Shore location
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• A relevant university degree and qualifications to teach the Australian and NSW curriculum
• An experienced Science & Technologies teacher
• Be registered or able to gain registration with NESA and WWCC
• Provide a minimum of three recent professional references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Faith, quoting job reference #WEB1911-540658FL – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1911-540658MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).