Elstree School seeks to appoint a Head of Digital Learning. The post offers an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic, highly successful boarding and day school situated in beautiful grounds. Set in 150 acres of stunning parkland in rural West Berkshire, Elstree makes for an idyllic place for children to be nurtured and inspired.
This is a key role providing a strategic and comprehensive oversight of all digital learning with a capacity necessitating that confidentiality is paramount. The Head of Digital Learning should inspire, educate and enthuse all members of the Elstree community to work positively with technology for the benefit of all.
The Head of Digital Learning will have the following six key areas of responsibility:
- Pupil and staff training relating to technology, including whole school Inset
- Working with academic colleagues to promote the use of technology in teaching and learning
- Assisting the IT steering committee (chaired by Deputy Headmaster) in future planning for hardware and software needs
- Developing the school’s intranet and communications platforms
- Head of Department, teaching ICT throughout the school
Status of Post: This is a permanent appointment, ideally commencing January 2020.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please contact us for a Job Description and Application Form and return it to the School. You may like to add a curriculum vitae but this will not be accepted in place of the form. Your application may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address:
Mrs Maria Pouney
You are most welcome to include a short hand-written letter to develop and expand upon your suitability for the post. Short-listed candidates will be asked to attend an interview at the School, at the School’s expense. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Closing date: 21st October 2019