The Head of Early Years, being a managerial position in the school, should be prepared to work as appropriate outside normal school hours in order to successfully fulfil the requirements of the role.
All staff attend INSET Training days and a small number of special school events e.g. parents evenings/open days etc.
On Edgeborough Scale. The appointee will be placed on the scale according to experience and qualifications.
The main responsibilities for this post are:
- To lead and develop outstanding practice in EYFS
- To support, develop and coach teaching and learning across the EYFS
- To lead and co-ordinate assessment across EYFS, maximising pupil and parental engagement
The Application Procedure
The closing date for applications is: 22/06/18
Interviews will take place in the weeks commencing: 25/06/18 or 02/07/18
On the day of Interview candidates will be given the opportunity to:
- Lead an activity or session in the Nursery.
- Discuss the post with the Headmaster and Interim Head of Nursery.
- See around the school.
- Meet other staff.
Edgeborough School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.