Berda Claude International School (BCIS) is located in the heart of Phuket, one of the most prestigious locations to live in Thailand. BCIS is a fully accredited Cambridge CIE international school, with over 400 students across 3 programs, EYFS (Early Years), Cambridge Primary (Years 1-6) and Cambridge Lower Secondary (Years 7-9). The school is equipped with modern facilities and is expanding rapidly into a second campus in August 2019.
The Head of Early Years will be responsible for ensuring that we provide the highest standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual education for the children in our care.
The successful candidate will have a robust knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework (EYFS), as well as strong communication, organisation and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated, have a positive attitude towards working with children/families and be ready to lead and manage teams.
- Responsible for ensuring EYFS is implemented
- Complete all management tasks for children such as communication with parents, admin tasks and managing staff
- Complete relevant online training modules annually
The successful candidate will:
- Have a robust knowledge of the EYFS program
- Possess excellent communication skills and an ability to relate easily to parents/carers, staff, and children
- Be highly motivated, with good organisational skills and business acumen
- Have a successful track record in leading a team
- Be Early Years Qualified (Primary qualified, CACHE L3, Primary PGCE, BA Primary Education)
- Have Early Years’ experience
What we offer:
A unique and natural work setting in Phuket at a modern and dynamic international school. Attractive employment conditions, including professional development opportunities.
If you are interested, please send detailed CV along with a cover letter, photographs, copies of credentials and references to: email@example.com To discover more about BCIS, Berda Claude International School, please visit: www.bcisphuket.com