Head of Engineering
£140 - £213.35 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience for this position is - QTS and recent experience within a school
April 2021 - July 2021- Full Time
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Head of Engineering to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in North Tyneside. This is a secondary teaching role, covering construction along with mechanical and electrical engineering.
The desired Head of Engineering will be working in a strong department, teaching students with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for experienced teachers.
To be considered for the position of Teacher of Engineering you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have Experience teaching Engineering up to key stage 5
- Have experience teaching Construction, mechanical and electrical engineering
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our secondary team on 0191 267 6491.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency